RETIREMENT BOARD MEETING Retirement Board Conference Room
9:00 a.m. 1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
February 27, 2013 Concord, California
THE RETIREMENT BOARD MAY DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE FOLLOWING:
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Accept comments from the public.
5. Consider and take possible action on the economic assumptions recommended by The Segal Company to be used in the December 31, 2012 Valuation.
6. The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(a) to confer with legal counsel regarding existing litigation (two cases):
a. Board of Retirement v. County of Contra Costa, et al., Alameda County Superior Court, Case No. RG11608520.
b. Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N12-1870.
7. Review of total portfolio performance including:
a. Consideration of any managers already under review or to be placed under review.
b. Consideration of any changes in allocations to managers.
10. Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
a. Client Conference, Angelo, Gordon & Co, April 10 – 11, 2013, New York, NY (note conflict with Board meeting).
b. Spring Conference, CRCEA, April 15 – 17, 2013, Long Beach, CA.
a. Staff Report
b. Outside Professionals’ Report
c. Trustees’ comments