Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the March 8, 2017.
- Presentation of staff recommendation to retain StepStone Group for private markets advisory and investment management services.
- Consider and take possible action to retain StepStone Group for:
- Private equity advisory services to be implemented on a non-discretionary basis.
- Private credit advisory and investment management services to be implemented on a discretionary basis.
- Educational presentation from Verus regarding potential investment strategies to be used in Diversifying sub-portfolio.
- Presentation from Chief Investment Officer on Liquidity sub-portfolio monthly report.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize Chief Executive Officer to extend the contract with Koff and Associates for a total compensation and classification study.
- Appointment of ad hoc advisory committee to review the Chief Executive Officer compensation package.
- Consider and take possible action to add meetings on June 14 and 28, 2017 and to cancel the meetings on June 7 and 21, 2017.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Trustees’ Roundtable, CALAPRS, June 2, 2017, Burbank, CA
- Certificate of Achievement in Public Plan Policy-Pension Part II, IFEBP, June 15, 2017, San Jose, CA
- Principals of Pension Management, CALAPRS, August 28-31, 2017, Malibu, CA
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520