2015 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Presented to the Board July 13, 2016
The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is published on an annual basis and provides a picture of CCCERA’s financial performance for the previous fiscal year. The CAFR reports CCCERA specific information, including assets, liabilities, revenues, and expenditures.
There are five sections to the CAFR:
- Introductory Section: Includes CEO’s letter of transmittal, a list of the CCCERA retirement board members and professional consultants, and an organizational chart.
- Financial Section: Includes external auditor’s report and basic financial statements.
- Investment Section: Includes asset allocation, management fees, and investment managers.
- Actuarial Section: Includes funding progress, actuarial assumptions and methods.
- Statistical Section: Includes statistical data on members and benefit expenses.
The next CAFR will be available in July 2017.