The Retirement Board May Discuss and Take Action on the Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Luz Winkler for 15 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the December 10, 2014, December 17, 2014, January 14, 2015 and January 21, 2015 meetings.
- Routine items for February 11, 2015.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
- The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Kenneth Robb.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) to confer with legal counsel regarding anticipated litigation (two cases).
- Consider and Take Possible Action Regarding Call Back Pay Erroneously Reported As Pensionable Resulting In Overpayments of Benefits to Retirees and Overpayment of Retirement Contributions.
- Update On Call Back Pay Correction
- Comments From Retirees Notified of Call Back Pay Correction
- Consider and Take Possible Action to to adopt a cost-of-living increase for retirees as of April 1, 2015.
Consider and Take Possible Action to revise Attachment A, the CCCERA Unrepresented Employees Resolution (2015-1) due to Local 21’s notice of withdrawal.
- (Audio combined with Item 11) Consider and Take Possible Action to revise pay schedules to reflect Local 21’s withdrawal from representation of CCCERA employees.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- 17th Annual Client Conference, Klausner Kaufman Jensen & Levinson, March 15 – 18, 2015, Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Portfolio Concepts and Management, IFEBP, April 27 – 30, 2015, Philadelphia, PA
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.