The Retirement Board May Discuss and Take Action on the Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the February 18, February 25, and March 11, 2015 Board meetings.
- Routine items for May 6, 2015.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- The Board will go into closed session under Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Retirement Chief Executive Officer
Christina Dunn, Retirement Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of Contra Costa County Employees’ Retirement Association, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No.: MSN 12-1870, Court of Appeal, 1st Appellate District, Division Four, Case No. A141913.
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of Contra Costa County Employees’ Retirement Association, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No.: C15-00598.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(4) to confer with legal counsel regarding initiation of litigation (one potential case).
- Consider and take possible action regarding whether on-call pay should be treated as pensionable for retired hazardous materials specialist Paul Andrews.
- Organizational and portfolio update from PIMCO.
- Introduction to Board Interviews and update on consultant transition from Wurts.
- Consider and take possible action to terminate Milliman contract.
- Consider and take possible action to grant a 3% increase in base pay and a $500 lump sum payment for all unrepresented staff, except for the Chief Executive Officer position.
- Adopt BOR Resolution 2015-5 granting a 3% increase in base pay effective July 1, 2015 and a lump-sum in the amount of $500, to be paid on July 10, 2015 for all unrepresented staff, except for the Chief Executive Officer position.
- Adopt the revised Attachment A to the CCCERA Resolution for Salary and Benefits for Unrepresented Employees.
- Adopt CCCERA Position Pay Schedules effective July 1, 2015.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- 2015 Annual Limited Partners Meeting, DLJ Real Estate Capital Partners, June 2, 2015, Los Angeles, CA.
- 2015 Client Conference, Adams Street, June 2-3, 2015, Chicago, IL.
- Trustees’ Roundtable, CALAPRS, June 12, 2015, Burbank, CA.
- SuperReturn US 2015, June 15-18, 2015, Boston, MA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.