The Retirement Board May Discuss and Take Action on the Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- The Board will go into closed session under Govt. Code Section 54956.81 to consider the sale of a particular pension fund investment.
- Review of total portfolio performance.
- Review of Managers on Watch List.
- Consider and take possible action to add or remove managers from the Watch List.
- Update from Verus regarding the Strategy Development Workplan.
- Consider and take possible action on revised Board meeting schedule for 2015.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt BOR Resolution 2015-6 granting a $250 lump sum payment for all employees formerly represented by IFPTE Local 21.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- DBL Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, June 11, 2015.
- Equilibrium Capital 4th Annual Forum, Sausalito, CA, June 22-23, 2015.
- Institutional Investor: Roundtable for Consultants and Institutional Investors, Chicago, IL, October 7-9, 2015.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.