The Retirement Board may Discuss and Take Action on the
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Presentation by Segal Consulting on the December
31, 2014 GASB 67 valuation.
- Presentation by Brown Armstrong on the audit of
the December 31, 2014 financial statements.
- Staff recommendation to commit to Angelo Gordon
Energy Credit Opportunities Fund.
- Presentation from Angelo Gordon on Energy Credit
- Presentation from Verus on results of Enterprise
Risk Tolerance (ERT) assessment.
- Consider and take possible action to amend
Resolution 2015-1 providing for salary and benefits for
unrepresented employees of CCCERA effective January 1, 2015 with
the proposed clarification to Section 17. Deferred Compensation
sub section B.
Consider and take possible action to grant the
Chief Executive Officer authority to execute a contract with ADP
for human resource information system services, payroll and
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board
- The Private Equity Exclusive, Pension Bridge, July 20-21,
2015, Chicago, IL.
- 2015 Public Funds Forum, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd,
September 8-10, 2015, Laguna Beach, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.