The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Retirement Chief Executive Officer
Christina Dunn, Retirement Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the Memorandum of Understanding between Contra Costa County Employees’ Retirement Association and United Clerical, Technical & Specialized Employees (AFSCME), Local 2700, for the period of July 1, 2013 through December 31, 2016 and authorize Retirement CEO to execute said MOU.
- Presentation from staff and Commonfund regarding proposed Commonfund Natural Resources Fund commitment.
- Consider and take possible action to commit to Commonfund Natural Resources Fund.
- Presentation from Verus on Current Assessment Review of CCCERA.
- Consider and take possible action on revised Board meeting schedule for 2015.
- Presentation of revised annual member benefit statement.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Alternative Investment Strategies, IFEBP, July 27-29, 2015, San Francisco, CA.
- Fiduciaries’ Forum, Nossaman, September 24-25, 2015, San Francisco, CA.
- 27th Annual Northern California Public Retirement Seminar, Public Retirement Journal, October 1, 2015, Sacramento, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.