Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board may Discuss and Take Action on the Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the June 10 and July 23, 2015 Board meetings.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Retirement Chief Executive Officer
Christina Dunn, Retirement Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley/Masa Shiohira, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- Presentation from staff on Real Asset commitment pace.
- Presentation from staff and Aether regarding proposed Aether IV commitment.
- Consider and take possible action to commit to Aether IV.
- Presentation from staff and Siguler Guff regarding proposed Siguler Guff DREOF II Co-investment Fund commitment.
- Consider and take possible action to commit to Siguler Guff DREOF II Co-investment Fund.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute a contract with McLagan for an investment compensation study.
- Consider and take possible action to accept the actuarial valuation of future annual costs of proposed changes to Other Post Employment Benefits as provided by Milliman.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- CRCEA Fall Conference, CRCEA, October 19-21, 2015, Stockton, CA.
- Educational Forum, CalPERS, October 26-28, 2015, San Jose, CA.
- SACRS Fall Conference, SACRS, November 17-20, 2015, San Diego, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments