The Retirement Board May Discuss and Take Action on the
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the April 2, 2014 meeting.
- Review of total portfolio performance including:
- Consideration of any managers already under review or to
be placed under review.
- Consideration of any changes in allocations to managers
- Presentation regarding Market Stabilization
- Consider and take possible action to approve
proposed CEO employment agreement and authorize Chairperson to
execute on behalf of the Board.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board
- Commonfund Institute Trustee Roundtable, June 3, 2014,
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.