Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the November 28 and December 12, 2018 meetings.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Anne Sommers, Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley/Christopher Boucher, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator(s)
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Fernandez v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. CIVMSN17-036
- Consider and take possible action to adopt a cost-of-living increase for retirees as of April 1, 2019.
- Consider and take possible action to issue a Request for Proposal for IRC 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan Services.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2019-1, Funding of I.R.C. Section 115 Trust for Other Post Employment Benefits.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- CII Spring 2019 Conference, Council of Institutional Investors, March 4-6, 2019, Washington, DC.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520