Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the February 13, 2019 meeting.
- Routine items for March 13, 2019.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representative:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Wayne Engelstad Service Connected Service Connected Timothy Todd Non-Service Connected Non-Service Connected
The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Francine Tinsley.
Appointment of ad hoc advisory committee to review the Chief Executive Officer compensation package.
- Investments Institute, IFEBP, April 8-10, 2019, Phoenix, AZ. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- CALAPRS Trustees’ Round Table, June 7, 2019, Burbank, CA.
- Trustees and Administrators Institute, IFEBP, June 24-26, 2019, San Francisco, CA. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520