Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the March 27, 2019 meeting.
- The Board will go in to closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Supreme Court of the State of California, Case No. S247095
- Review of Report on Liquidity Sub-Portfolio.
- Consider and take possible action to amend the Investment Policy Statement.
- Consider and take possible action to issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a Pension Administration System Consulting Firm.
- Death During Active Membership – Non-Service Connected Disability and Optional Settlement 2 information.
- Discussion concerning new board room.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Annual Institutional Symposium, Dimensional Fund Advisors, May 6-8, 2019, Charlotte, NC.
- 2019 Investor Conference & Dinner Reception, Angelo Gordon, May 15, 2019, New York, NY.
- Annual Meeting & Dinner, DBL Investors, June 19, 2019, San Francisco, CA.
- Public Pension Investment Management Program, SACRS, July 22-24, 2019, Berkeley, CA. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520