Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Jerrie Davis for 30 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the April 10, 2019 meeting.
- Routine items for May 1, 2019.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept travel report.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Miguel Aguilera Service Connected Service Connected Sean McGee Service Connected Service Connected
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520