Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the May 22, 2019 meeting.
- Presentation from Brown Armstrong on the audit of the December 31, 2018 financial statements.
- Discussion regarding funding of I.R.C. Section 115 Trust for Other Post-Employment Benefits for CCCERA employees.
- Presentation of Annual Investment Funding Plan.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution No. 2019-4, Investment Asset Allocation Targets and Ranges.
- Presentation of 2018 CCCERA budget vs. actual expenses report.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Principles of Pension Governance, CALAPRS, August 26-29, Malibu, CA. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- Invesco Global Client Conference, November 5-7, La Jolla, CA. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520