Regular Board Meeting
NOTICE OF TELECONFERENCE MEETING
ONE OR MORE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF RETIREMENT FOR THE CONTRA COSTA COUNTY EMPLOYEES’ RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION MAY PARTICIPATE IN THE BOARD MEETING, SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 14, 2019, VIA TELECONFERENCE AT THE LOCATION LISTED BELOW, WHICH IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
1516 KAMOLE STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96821
THE LOCATION LISTED ABOVE IS ACCESSIBLE TO THE PUBLIC (6:00 A.M. LOCAL TIME), INCLUDING THOSE WITH DISABILITIES.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Gail Strohl for 5 years of service and Gary Wayne for 30 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the July 10, 2019 meeting.
- Routine items for August 14, 2019.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept travel report.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Alex-Moore v. Board of Retirement, Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N19-1331
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Jerry Ennis Service Connected Service Connected Jacki Fuhrman Service Connected Service Connected Roger Harless Service Connected Service Connected Hugh Marquez Service Connected Service Connected Jesus Puente Service Connected Service Connected Adam Rich Service Connected Service Connected Robbie Robinson Service Connected Service Connected
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the Chief Executive Officer to execute an agreement with Avenu Insights and Analytics for digitization services.
- Presentation of year to date 2019 CCCERA budget vs. actual expenses report.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- 2019 Public Safety Conference, NCPERS, October 27-30, 2019, New Orleans, LA.
- 2019 Annual Investment Summit, Torchlight Investors, November 6-7, 2019, New York, NY. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520