Regular Board Meeting
NOTICE OF TELECONFERENCE MEETING
ONE OR MORE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF RETIREMENT FOR THE CONTRA COSTA COUNTY EMPLOYEES’ RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION MAY PARTICIPATE IN THE BOARD MEETING, SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 28, 2019, VIA TELECONFERENCE AT THE LOCATION LISTED BELOW, WHICH IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
1516 KAMOLE STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96821
THE LOCATION LISTED ABOVE IS ACCESSIBLE TO THE PUBLIC (6:00 A.M. LOCAL TIME), INCLUDING THOSE WITH DISABILITIES.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the July 24, 2019 meeting.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending June 30, 2019.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Review of portfolio rebalancing report.
- Update from Chief Investment Officer on Trident and TPG Healthcare Partners.
- Investment education session: currency
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- 2019 Annual Limited Partners Meeting, DLJ Real Estate Capital Partners, September 24, 2019, Boston, MA.
- 7th Annual California Institutional Forum, Markets Group, December 4, 2019, Santa Rosa, CA
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520