Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the August 14, 2019 meeting.
- Routine items for September 11, 2019.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- CCCERA v. Salgado, Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. MSC19-00580
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Felipe Barreto Service Connected Service Connected Steven Grubka Service Connected Service Connected Peter Marshall Service Connected Service Connected Kevin Prescott Service Connected Service Connected
- Presentation of Semi-Annual Disability Retirement Report.
- Review of the Procurement of Products and Services Policy.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS voting proxy form.
- Report from Audit Committee Chair on August 28, 2019 Audit Committee meeting.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- 2019 CRCEA Fall Conference, October 28-30, 2019, Rohnert Park, CA.
- SACRS Fall Conference, November 12-15, 2019, Monterey, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520