Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the August 28 and September 11, 2019 meetings.
- Routine items for October 9, 2019.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Randall Crane Service Connected Service Connected Theresa Draper Non-Service Connected Non-Service Connected
- Consider and take possible action to accept the GASB 68 Report from Segal Consulting.
- Presentation from Segal Consulting regarding the December 31, 2018 Valuation Report.
- Presentation on mental health conditions.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Trustees’ Roundtable, CALAPRS, October 25, 2019, Oakland, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520