Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the October 23, 2019 meeting.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending September 30, 2019.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Update from StepStone Group on private equity.
- Update from StepStone Group on private credit implementation.
- Presentation of the alternate investment fees and expense report.
- Consider and take possible action on Board meeting schedule for 2020.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- 2020 Legislative Conference, National Conference on Public Employee Retirement Systems, January 26-28, 2020, Washington, DC.
- Commonfund Forum 2020, March 8-10, 2020, Orlando, FL.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 300
Concord, California 94520