Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Gi Ocang for 20 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 9, 2019 meeting.
- Routine items for February 13, 2019.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept travel report.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Anne Sommers, Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley/Christopher Boucher, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator(s)
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Michelle Wojack Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Fernandez v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. CIVMSN17-036
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(4) to confer with legal counsel regarding the initiation of litigation (one case).
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member John Mozzetti.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between CCCERA and United Clerical, Technical & Specialized Employees (AFSCME), Local 2700, January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2023 and authorize the CEO to execute said MOU.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the CCCERA pay schedules for classifications represented by AFSCME, Local 2700, effective February 16, 2019.
- Presentation of CCCERA’s Pre-Retirement Workshop.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Global Real Assets Investment Forum, Institutional Investor Forums, February 26-27, 2019, Austin, TX. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Ares Annual Investor Dinner and Meeting, April 15-16, 2019, Dana Point, CA
- AE Industrial Partners Annual Meeting, April 16, 2019, Boca Raton, FL.
- 3rd Annual West Coast Private Equity Summit, Institutional Investor Forums, April 23, 2019, Los Angeles, CA.
- 2019 Annual Conference, Siguler Guff & Company, April 24-25, 2019, New York, NY. (Note: Conflict with Meeting.
- Roundtable for Public Funds, Institutional Investor, April 24-26, 2019, Los Angeles, CA. (Note: Conflict with Meeting).
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520