Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Luz Winkler for 20 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 8, 2020 meeting.
- Routine items for February 12, 2020.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept travel report.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representative:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Monica Kang Service Connected Service Connected Peter Marshall Service Connected Service Connected Lance Morrison Service Connected Service Connected Cynthia Simonetti Service Connected Service Connected Sally Melgoza-Moore Non-Service Connected Non-Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Nowicki v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. C17-01266
- Presentation from PARS (Public Agency Retirement Services) regarding the I.R.C. Section 115 Trust for Other Post-Employment Benefits for CCCERA employees.
- Presentation on travel reimbursement and educational tracking process.
- Consider and take possible action to amend the CCCERA Travel Expense Reimbursement Policy.
- Consider and take possible action to amend the CCCERA Records Retention Policy.
- Consider and take possible action to amend the CCCERA Internal Revenue Code Compliance Policy.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Day of Education in Private Equity Conference, NASP, March 26, 2020, Los Angeles, CA.
- 2020 Public Funds Roundtable, Institutional Investor, April 28 – May 1, 2020, Los Angeles, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520