Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 22, 2020 meeting.
- Capital market assumptions review.
- Presentation from First Eagle on global markets.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending December 31, 2019.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Annual statement of compliance with Board resolutions.
- Consider and take possible action to:
- adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2020-1 to increase the salary ranges by 4% for all unrepresented classifications effective April 1, 2020, with the exception of the Chief Executive Officer.
- adopt the CCCERA Position Pay Schedule for unrepresented classifications effective April 1, 2020 which reflects the salary range changes in Board of Retirement Resolution 2020-1.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- CRCEA Spring Conference, April 6-8, 2020, Visalia, CA. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- AE Industrial Partners Annual Meeting, April 15-16, 2020, Boca Raton, FL.
- 2020 Annual Conference, Siguler Guff, April 29-30, 2020, New York, NY.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520