Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Shannon Goss for 5 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Routine items for March 11, 2020.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to evaluate the performance of the following public employee:
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Siamak Nasseh Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Nowicki v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. C17-01266
- Presentation of disability retirement process.
- Presentation of semi-annual disability retirement report.
- Board workshop regarding death during active membership and non-service connected disability.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS voting proxy form.
- Consider and take possible action to amend the Audit Committee Charter as recommended by the Audit Committee.
- Presentation of the Contra Costa County Clerk-Recorder-Elections Department employer audit report.
- Report out from Audit Committee Chair on February 26, 2020 Audit Committee meeting.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- NCPERS Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE), May 10-13, 2020, Las Vegas, NV.
- IFEBP Trustees & Administrators Institute, June 29-July 1, 2020, San Francisco, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520