Regular Board Meeting
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Crisis
The Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at (646) 749-3112, access code 698-683-205 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment or regarding an item that is on the agenda may submit public comment to email@example.com either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).)
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the February 12, 2020 and February 26, 2020 meetings.
- Routine items for April 8, 2020.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- CCCERA Operations Update.
- Presentation from Verus regarding the coronavirus and its impact on market conditions.
- Chief Investment Officer Update on Investment Response to COVID-19.
- Consider and take possible action to amend the Retirement Board’s Regulations.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520