Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at +1 (571) 317-3122, access code 412-204-541 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment or regarding an item that is on the agenda may submit public comment to firstname.lastname@example.org either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
CCCERA v. Salgado, Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. MSC19-00580
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending March 31, 2020.
- Presentation from Verus.
- Presentation from staff.
- Report out from Audit Committee Chair on May 6, 2020 Audit Committee meeting.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520