Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at +1 (872) 240-3412, access code 524-186-309 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment or regarding an item that is on the agenda may submit public comment to firstname.lastname@example.org either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).)
All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the May 6, 2020 meeting.
- Routine items for June 10, 2020.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- Update from Segal on pension administration system project.
- Consider and take possible action to issue a Request for Proposal for a Pension Administration System vendor.
- Consider and take possible action to issue a Request for Proposal for Data Cleansing Services.
- Presentation of 2019 CCCERA budget vs. actual expenses report.
- Legislative update.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520