Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at +1 (408) 650-3123, access code 776-418-773 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to email@example.com on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the June 24, 2020 meeting.
- The Board will go in to closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) to confer with legal counsel regarding potential litigation (one case).
- Appoint audit committee members.
- Review of report on Growth Sub-portfolio, including managers.
- Presentation from Research Affiliates.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution No. 2020-2, Investment Asset Allocation Targets and Ranges.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- NASRA Annual Conference, August 3-12, 2020, Virtual Program.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520