Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at +1 (224) 501-3412, access code 303-229-293 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the August 26, 2020 meeting.
- Review of private credit.
Review of report on Risk Diversifying Sub-portfolio.
- Risk tolerance report.
Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute a contract with ICON Integration and Design, Inc. for data cleansing services.
Appointment of ad hoc advisory committee to review the Chief Executive Officer compensation package.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- NCPERS Fall Conference, September 29-30, 2020, Virtual.
- CALAPRS Trustees Round Table, October 23, 2020, Virtual.
- Portfolio Risk in a Post-COVID World, GlobalARC Interactive, October 26-28, 2020, Virtual.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520