The Retirement Board May Discuss and Take Action on the Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Retirement Chief Executive Officer
Christina Dunn, Retirement Administration and Human Resources Manager
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME Local 2700 and IFPTE Local 21
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- Consider and take possible action on 2015 CCCERA Budget.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Resolution 2014-5 confirming the continuing appointment of CCCERA personnel and authorizing the retirement CEO to appoint personnel pursuant to Government Code Section 31522.9
- Update regarding CCCERA’s receipt of a favorable Letter of Determination from the Internal Revenue Service effective December 4, 2014.
- Legislative update.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- PIMCO Institute, PIMCO, January 14-15, 2015, Newport Beach, CA. (Note: Conflict with Board Meeting)
- Advanced Principles of Pension Management for Trustees, CALAPRS, January 28-30, 2015, Los Angeles, CA. (Note: Conflict with Board Meeting)
- Trustees Roundtable, CALAPRS, February 6, 2015, San Jose, CA.
- NAPPA Winter Seminar, NAPPA, February 11-13, 2015, Tempe, AZ. (Note: Staff Only)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.