Regular Board Meeting
Due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020, the Board of Retirement shall hold its meeting via teleconferencing. The meeting is accessible telephonically at (669) 900-6833, Webinar ID: 979 5776 9876, Passcode: 276941, or via the web at https://zoom.us/j/97957769876?pwd=NkpuZ2xxS2pwZkJMYUxqdjl1V2lzQT09 Passcode: 276941
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to: email@example.com on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 13, 2021 meeting.
- Routine items for February 10, 2021.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept travel report.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- Consider and take possible action regarding the following disability retirement application and related medical advisor/staff recommendation:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Walter Wong Service Connected Service Connected
- Presentation from PARS (Public Agency Retirement Services) regarding the I.R.C. Section 115 Trust for Other Post-Employment Benefits for CCCERA Employees.
- CCCERA Operations Update.
- Consider and take possible action to:
- adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2021-1 to increase the salary ranges by 3% for all unrepresented classifications effective April 1, 2021, with the exception of the Chief Executive Officer.
- adopt the CCCERA Position Pay Schedule for unrepresented classifications effective April 1, 2021 which reflects the salary range changes in Board of Retirement Resolution 2021-1.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520