Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20. The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 919 3162 0676, Passcode: 364378, or via the web at: https://zoom.us/j/91931620676?pwd=eGprbWhaZkdiZW9pN1VmRnEzVUFrZz09 Passcode: 364378
Persons may request to make public comment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org the day before the Board meeting or the day of the Board meeting either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Both written and oral comments will be accepted, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker. Written comments will be read into the record at the meeting. All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Henry Gudino for 5 years of service.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the May 5, 2021 meeting.
- Routine items for June 9, 2021.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Nicki Impastato Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Christine Pedone.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute an agreement with PBI Research Services for obituary and demographic notification services.
- Presentation of 2020 CCCERA budget vs. actual expenses report.
- Legislative update.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- SACRS/UC Berkeley Public Pension Investment Management Program, July 13-22, 2021, Virtual Program. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520