Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 819 9929 4948, Passcode: 857635, or via the web at:
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three minute time limit per speaker.
THE RETIREMENT BOARD MAY DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve the following routine items:
- Certifications of membership.
- Service and disability allowances.
- Death benefits.
- Investment liquidity report.
- Accept the following routine items:
- Disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Investment asset allocation report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
|a. Marc Weber||Service Connected||Service Connected|
|b. Teresa Carrillo||Non-Service Connected||Non-Service Connected|
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representative:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute a Dissolving and Successor Districts Agreement.
- Pension administration system project update:
- Update from staff
- Presentation from Segal
- Presentation from Sagitec
- Consider and take possible action to amend the Declining Employer Payroll Actuarial Funding Policy.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute a contract with Koff & Associates for a total compensation study for unrepresented employees.
- Presentation of 2021 CCCERA budget vs. actual expenses report.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Southern California Institutional Forum, Markets Group, July 21, 2022, Marina Del Ray, CA.
- NASRA Annual Conference, August 8-10, Long Beach, CA.
- 2022 Public Pension Funding Forum, NCPERS, August 21-23, 2022, Los Angeles, CA.
- 21st Annual Compliance & Ethics Institute, SCCE, October 16-19, 2022, Phoenix, AZ or October 17-19, 2022, Virtual.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520