Regular Board Meeting
NOTICE OF TELECONFERENCE MEETING:
ONE OR MORE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF RETIREMENT FOR THE CONTRA COSTA COUNTY EMPLOYEES’ RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION MAY PARTICIPATE IN THE BOARD MEETING, SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 12, 2023, VIA TELECONFERENCE AT THE LOCATION LISTED BELOW, WHICH IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
1516 KAMOLE STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96821
THE LOCATION LISTED ABOVE IS ACCESSIBLE TO THE PUBLIC, INCLUDING THOSE WITH DISABILITIES.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Public Comment (3 minutes/speaker).
- Recognition of Jimmy Lambert for 10 years of service.
- Approve minutes from the March 8, 2023 meeting. (Action Item)
- Approve the following routine items: (Action Item)
- Certifications of membership.
- Service and disability allowances.
- Death benefits.
- Investment liquidity report.
- Accept the following routine items: (Action Item)
- Disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Investment asset allocation report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications: (Action Item)
Member Type Sought Recommendation Isaac Cortes Service Connected Service Connected Michael Ellis Service Connected Service Connected Jeffrey Hagstrom Service Connected Service Connected
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member Beth Kilian. (Action Item)
- Presentation of semi-annual disability retirement report. (Presentation Item)
- Review of the Policy Regarding Assessment and Determination of Compensation Enhancements. (Presentation Item)
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS Board of Directors Election. (Action Item)
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board: (Action Item)
- 2023 Blackstone Global LP Conference, May 22-24, 2023, Boca Raton, FL. (Note: Conflict with Board Meeting)
- 2023 Blackstone Private Equity Strategies (Secondary Real Estate) LP Conference, May 24-25, 2023, Boca Raton, FL. (Note: Conflict with Board Meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520