Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Public Comment (3 minutes/speaker).
- Approve minutes from the May 3, 2023 meeting. (Action Item)
- Approve the following routine items: (Action Item)
- Certifications of membership.
- Service and disability allowances.
- Death benefits.
- Investment liquidity report.
- Accept the following routine items: (Action Item)
- Disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Travel report.
- Investment asset allocation report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Daniel Curtis Service Connected Service Connected Michael Ellis Service Connected Service Connected Daniel Walsh Service Connected Service Connected Vyacheslav Gospodchikov Non-Service Connected Non-Service Connected
- Pension administration system project update. (Presentation Item)
- Appointment of ad hoc advisory committee to review the Chief Executive Officer compensation package.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board: (Action Item)
- 2023 Public Funds Forum, Value Edge Advisors LLC, September 5-7, 2023, Bluffton, SC.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520