Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Public Comment (3 minutes/speaker).
- Approve minutes from the November 1, 2023 meeting. (Action Item)
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code § 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Christina Dunn, Acting Chief Executive Officer
Erica Grant, Human Resources Manager
Alison Flowers, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME Local 2700
- PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT (Government Code § 54957(b))
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Presentation of alternative investment fees and expense report. (Presentation Item)
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the 2024 CCCERA budget. (Action Item)
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board: (Action Item)
- DLJ 2023 Annual Limited Partners Meeting, January 16-17, 2024, Somerville, MA.
- 42nd Annual Client Workshop, Sit Investment Associates, February 15-18, 2024, Carlsbad, CA.
- Commonfund Forum 2024, March 10-12, 2024, Orlando, FL.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520