Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the March 21 and March 27, 2013 meetings.
- Routine items for May 8, 2013.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- **The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Lamont Mellor Service Connected Service Connected Lisa Rheuby Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(a) to confer with legal counsel regarding existing litigation (two cases):
- Board of Retirement v. County of Contra Costa, et al., Alameda County Superior Court, Case No. RG11608520.
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N12-1870.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(b) to confer with legal counsel regarding potential litigation.
- Consider and take possible action on review of CCCERA real estate investments.
- Review of Budget vs. Actual for 2012.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Annual Meeting, Paladin, June 11, 2013, Washington D.C.
- Investment Management Program, SACRS, July 28 – 31, 2013, Berkeley, CA.
- Trustees’ Roundtable, CALAPRS, June 14, 2013, Burbank, CA.
- Program for Advanced Trustee Studies, NCPERS, August 19 – 21, 2103, Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA.
- Advanced Investments Management, IFEBP, September 8 – 12, 2103, Philadelphia, PA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520