Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Review of total portfolio performance including:
- Consideration of any managers already under review or to be placed under review.
- Consideration of any changes in allocations to managers.
- Consider and take possible action on the International Value Equity Semi-Finalist Report.
- Consider and take possible action on the Small to Mid-cap Private Equity Semi-Finalist Report.
- Presentation from Paulson & Co, Inc. Real Estate Fund II.
- Consider and take possible action on staff recommendation regarding Paulson & Co, Inc. Real Estate Fund II.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Trustees’ Roundtable, CALAPRS, September 13, 2013, San Jose, CA.
- 23rd Annual Northern California Public Retirement Seminar, The Public Retirement Journal, September 26, 2013, Sacramento, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520