The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve the minutes from the September 4 and 11, 2013 meetings.
- Update from investment consultant regarding the finalists for the International Value Equity Manager search.
- Manager presentations:
|8:45 – 9:30
||MFS Investment Management
|9:35 – 10:20
||Schroders Investment Manager
|10:20 – 10:35
|10:35 – 11:20
||Pyrford International Ltd.
- Consider and take possible action on International Value Equity Manager.
- **The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
||Non Service Connected
||Non Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session under Gov. Code Section 54959 to consider recommendation from the Hearing Officer regarding the disability application of Shirley Guyer.
- Presentation by Transwestern on the Willows Office Building.
- Consider and take possible action regarding repairs and upgrades to the Willows Office Building as recommended by Transwestern.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.