Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 10, 2018 meeting.
- Routine items for February 14, 2018.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- The Board will go into closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Sandy Chavez.
- The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Leslie Pounds.
- Presentation from Milliman on GASB 45 Actuarial Valuation of Post-Employment Benefits.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the Actuarial Valuation Report of Post-Employment Benefits.
- Consider and take possible action regarding the funding of CCCERA’s OPEB liability.
- Consider and take possible action to issue a Request for Proposal for Master Custodian.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- CII Spring 2018 Conference, Council of Institutional Investors, March 12-14, 2018, Washington, DC. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Day of Education in Private Equity Conference, National Association of Securities Professionals, March 29, 2018, Los Angeles, CA.
- NCPERS Annual Conference & Exhibition, May 13-16, 2018, New York, NY.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520