Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Peter J. Nowicki v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. C17-01266
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Court of Appeal, 1st Appellate District, Case No. A141913
- Marianne Irvin v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. CIV MSN15-1024
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending December 31, 2017.
- Presentation from staff and Parametric regarding a potential commitment to Parametric Defensive Equity.
- Consider and take possible action regarding a commitment to Parametric Defensive Equity.
- Annual Statement of Compliance with Board Resolutions.
- Consider and take possible action approving and authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to execute a contract with the Office of Administrative Hearings.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- 2018 CRCEA Spring Conference, Santa Barbara County, April 16-18, 2018, Santa Barbara, CA.
- Angelo, Gordon & Co.’s 2018 Investor Conference, Angelo, Gordon & Co., April 17, 2018, New York, NY.
- Portfolio Concepts and Management, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, April 23-26, 2018, Philadelphia, PA. (Note: Conflict with meeting.)
- Annual Institutional Symposium, Dimensional Fund Advisors, April 23-25, 2018, Austin, TX. (Note: Conflict with meeting.)
- Siguler Guff & Company’s 2018 Annual Conference, Siguler Guff, April 25-26, 2018, New York, NY. (Note: Conflict with meeting.)
- Public Funds Roundtable, Institutional Investor, April 25-27, 2018, Los Angeles, CA. (Note: Conflict with meeting.)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520