Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Leticia Martin for 10 years of service and Mario Martinez for 15 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 24 and February 14, 2018 meetings.
- Routine items for March 14, 2018.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Anne Sommers, Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley/Ian Fellerman, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Robert Scott Fulwood Service Connected Service Connected John Zamora Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Marco Biagini.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Nidia Santos v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. CIVMSN16-2334
- Debra Fernandez v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. CIVMSN17-0366
- Presentation from ICON Integration & Design, Inc. on data quality review of pension administration system.
- Presentation of semi-annual disability retirement report.
- Presentation of the Superior Court of California – Contra Costa County Final Audit Report.
- Report from Audit Committee Chair on February 28, 2018 Audit Committee meeting.
- Consider and Take Possible Action to issue a Request for Proposal for Tax Counsel Services.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- 2018 Invesco Real Estate Global Client Conference, Invesco, November 6-8, 2018, La Jolla, CA. (Note: Conflict with meeting.)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520