Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the May 23, 2018 meeting.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Debra Fernandez v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. CIVMSN17-0366
- Presentation from Brown Armstrong on the audit of the December 31, 2017 financial statements.
- Education session from Verus on risk parity.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution No. 2018-2, Investment Asset Allocation Targets and Ranges.
- Presentation of Annual Investment Funding Plan.
- Update from Chief Investment Officer on AE Industrial Partners Fund II and Siris Partners IV.
- Presentation of 2017 CCCERA budget vs. actual expenses report.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520