Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the June 27, 2018 meeting.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Rebecca Halvorson.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Leslie Pounds.
- Appoint Audit Committee Members.
- Update from Chief Investment Officer on Asset Allocation Communications.
- Consider and take possible action to:
- Adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2018-3 to adjust the salary of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Amend the Board of Retirement Resolution 2018-1 for Salary and Benefits for Unrepresented Employees to adjust the management administrative leave of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the CCCERA Position Pay Schedules effective July 1, 2018.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Board Audit Committee Compliance Conference, Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics, September 24-25, 2018, Scottsdale, AZ.
- 2018 StepStone Investor Dinner & Conference, October 10-11, 2018, New York, NY. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- 2018 Torchlight Investment Summit, October 16-17, 2018, New York, NY.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520