Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the July 25, 2018 and August 8, 2018 meetings.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider the disability application for Rebecca Halvorson.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Supreme Court of the State of California, Case No. S247095
- Wilmot v. CCCERA, et al., Court of Appeal, Case No. A15200
- Nowicki v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. C17-01266
- Batis v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N18-0553
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member James Ozment.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending June 30, 2018.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Review of portfolio rebalancing report.
- Presentation from staff and Invesco regarding a potential commitment to Invesco Real Estate.
- Consider and take possible action regarding a commitment to Invesco Real Estate.
- Presentation from Segal regarding December 31, 2017 Valuation Report.
- Consider and take possible action to revise Attachment B of the Board of Retirement Resolution 2018-1 providing health plan monthly premium subsidies for unrepresented employees of CCCERA effective January 1, 2019.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- SACRS Fall Conference, November 13-16, 2018, Indian Wells, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520