Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Routine items for September 12, 2018.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Thomas Andersen Service Connected Service Connected Michael Murphy Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to evaluate the performance of the following public employee:
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the December 31, 2017 Valuation Report and contribution rates for the period July 1, 2019—June 30, 2020.
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member Robert Richardson.
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member Andrea Sosa.
- Presentation from staff and DLJ regarding a potential commitment to DLJ Real Estate.
- Consider and take possible action regarding a commitment to DLJ Real Estate.
- Presentation of Semi-Annual Disability Retirement Report.
- Presentation of the San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District Final Audit Report.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to renew a maintenance and support agreement with CPAS.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- 6th Annual California Institutional Forum, Markets Group, December 5, 2018, Sonoma, CA.
- 2019 Aether Annual Meeting, Aether Investment Partners, LLC, January 23-24, 2019, Denver, CO. (Note: Potential conflict with meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520