Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider the disability application for Rebecca Halvorson.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Anne Sommers, Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
- Consider and take possible action to accept the GASB 68 report from Segal Consulting.
- Review of Report on Growth Sub-portfolio.
- Update from StepStone Group on Private Credit implementation.
- Presentation from Verus on Risk Parity manager search process and recommendations.
- Presentation from AQR regarding a potential commitment to Risk Parity strategy.
- Consider and take possible action regarding a commitment to AQR Risk Parity strategy.
- Presentation from PanAgora regarding a potential commitment to Risk Parity strategy.
- Consider and take possible action regarding a commitment to PanAgora Risk Parity strategy.
- Educational session on fiduciary duties presented by fiduciary counsel.
- Educational presentation on Ralph M. Brown Act open meetings laws.
- Educational presentation on the California Public Records Act.
- Consider and take possible action to amend CCCERA’s Accessibility of Investment Records Policy.
- Consider and take possible action to issue a Request for Proposal for Actuarial Consulting and Actuarial Auditing Services.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS Voting Proxy Form.
- Report from Audit Committee.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Nossaman’s 2018 Fiduciaries’ Forum, Nossaman LLP, October 18-19, 2018, San Francisco, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520