Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Routine items for October 11, 2017.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Mark Danner Service Connected Service Connected Brian Plake Service Connected Service Connected
- Consider and take possible action to approve a pool of investment legal counsel firms.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Annual Partners Meeting, Long Wharf, November 15-16, 2017, Boulder, CO
- California Institutional Investor Forum, Markets Group, December 7, 2017, Napa, CA
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520