Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the August 23 and September 13, 2017 meetings.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Christina Dunn, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- The Board will go into Closed Session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
Marianne Irvin v. CCCERA, et al., Court of Appeal, Case No.: A149642
- Presentation of classification and total compensation reports.
- Consider and take possible action concerning the SACRS legislative proposal to be voted on at the November 2017 SACRS Conference.
- Consider and take possible action on Board meeting schedule for 2018.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Trustees’ Roundtable, CALAPRS, October 27, 2017, San Jose, CA.
- Legislative Conference, NCPERS, January 28-30, 2018, Washington, DC.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520