Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Christina Dunn, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2017-7 to continue to participate in Social Security coverage.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the CCCERA Strategic Plan for 2018-2020.
- Consider and take possible action on renewal of contract with Segal Consulting for actuarial services.
- Presentation from staff on the investment measures of success.
- Education session from Verus on investment risk.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending September 30, 2017.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
320 Civic Drive
Pleasant Hill, California